Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, this week it is Bookish Goals for 2023. This is a bit of a thinker! After some thought I have managed to come up with these:
- To read at least 50 books this year – I managed to read over 100 last year, but I have had so many colds that my reading has taken a hit and I want to give myself a bit of a break – crazy talk I know!
- Go on less Blog Tours. I love a Blog Tour, but it did end up being a bit much. I am going to do my best to stick to one Tour a month (after this month!!).
- I want to read more books on my shelf. I have so many books that I need to read and would like to focus on those this year.
- I want to read at least the same number of library books, purely because I don’t want to stop using the library. It is such a valuable resource.
- I want to continue reading various genres.
- I would like to try and read more translated books – this is probably where the Blog Tours will help – they have really helped vary my reading material!
- I would like to read more books based in different countries around the world – again Blog Tours have helped with this!
- To do another buddy read with my sister and cousin – this has loosely been organised for the Summer, but we shall see.
I am struggling to come up with any more so they are my top 8 bookish goals!
What are some of your goals for this year?
#bookstagram #instabook #bookphotography #igbooks #ilovereading #bookhaul #bookhoarder #bookaddiction #bookstoread #whattoread #fortheloveofbooks #bookblogging #bookpics #weekendreads #bookrecs #booknerdproblems #bookpictures #bookstagram #amreading #booksbooksbooks #instablog #booknerds #bookphotos #bibliophile #toptentuesday #bookishgoals
“book”, “read”, “book review”, “book blog”, “recommended”, “easy read”, “library”, “don’t miss out”, “fiction”, “cosy books”, “romance”, “reading slump”, “entertaining”, “what should I read next”, “what books do you recommend”, “bookish goals”